Peterborough based specialist, Nene Overland, has just released their first completed 200 Land Cruiser crew cab pick-up conversion details. Based on the 200 Series (or 100 series) the modifications process can be broken down like this:
- Remove the rear of station wagon body and make into coach built double-cabin.
- complete all bodywork and repaint.
- Reconfigure the rear air conditioning vents and system.
- Build alloy rear dropside body and get all powder coated.
- Make twin lower storage side lockers
- Fit new LED tail lights
- Make and fit front ladder bar
The process required four to five weeks of work, but the result is well worth it. The conversion retails at £12450+VAT.